The Reda Pump Company has provided electrical submersible pump (ESP) products and services for over 30 years
The Reda Pump Company was established in Egypt in 1989. Schlumberger acquired the company nine years later and formed a joint venture with Edgo in 1999. The company continues in this form today based in the Nasr City free zone in Egypt, operating from a 10,202m2 facility.
This assembly and repair testing center includes facilities for the assembly, repair and QA/QC testing of submersible motors, pumps, protectors, intakes, gas separators and handlers. The center is fully equipped with test benches for downhole sensors, repair and testing capabilities for downhole cables, surface drive repair and testing facilities, including on-site load testing.
- Assembly, repair and testing of ESPs
- ESP dismantle, inspection and failure analysis capabilities
- Downhole sensor testing
- Cable repair
- Surface equipment repair and testing (on-site load testing)
- Horizontal pumping system assembly and repair
- Technical support and training